The CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW ORANGE pistol differs in new procedures and operations added as a part of the serial production process (e.g. the manual fitting of the barrel, the lateral definition of the free movement of the bolt and the sophisticated trigger mechanism). The gun has a burnished barrel and its "orange 2012" name is based principally on its long thin and aluminium grips of that colour. The weapon is presented in an identical case to that of the CZ 75 TS CZECHMATE.
- handmade barrel matching and precise slide side setting
- Improved trigger mechanism
- polished barrel
- metal polished recoil spring guide
- polished recoil spring + recoil spring set (13 lbs. And 11 lbs.)
- Polished main spring + main spring set (13 lbs. And 16 lbs.)
- Buffer set (3x thick, 2x thin)
- orange grips - thin, long (aluminium)
- 3x magazine with aluminium magazine bottom (orange)
- defender type rear sights and red fiber optic front sight 5,5 x 2,5 x 1 mm
- newly designed sa/da hammer
- cleaning oil, cd, polymer case
- better shooting comfort, increased accuracy
- more stable recoil during shooting. Parts service life increased
- smooth and precise trigger mechanism.